19 Aug 2014

ON DUTY... WELCOME BACK!

Assalamualaikum... We were safely landed at KLIA on last Sunday. Alhamdulillah, everything is ok. Harith was very behaved during the journey kch-KL. Sikit pun x nangis. Very good boy! 

Supposely i start my duty/back to work, on yesterday. However, hubs x sihat pulak... Immediately, i send whatsapp to my boss inform that i hav to take EL... Sempoi kan boss aku.. Beruntung dpt boss boleh di whatsapp tengah malam buta heehehehe... 

And this morning, i woke up early just to make sure i m not late come to office. Then.. Look at the photos below... 
"Mommy, i m begging u. pliz dont go for work. Lets just stay at home and play peek a boo with me!" Look at his hand...mcm merayu hahahahahaha

Jeng! Jeng! Drama is on. Gahahhahahha...
Tapi kejap jer dia nangis. Lepas tu ok.. X kisah pun aku g kerja.. Yg terlebih drama nya aku d ofis. I kept calling my mom how's harith? Sampai my mom cakap "pliz stop calling me. Harith is ok. We are ok. And u pliz focus with ur work rather than disturbing our fun time." Hahahahahahaha... xoxo.





No comments: